Heat Resistant Plastic corrugated Roofing Sheets types of wall panel roofing tile920 High wave trapezoid roofing sheet By specially designed high slope, 920 high Slope trapezoid roofing sheet is the best replacement for the color sheet or other metal roofing sheet. Advantages are as follow: 1. By the unique design, when mending the broken part of the metal sheet, people do not need to remove the metal sheet again and just need to cover it with the 920 high slope trapezoid roof tile. It's easy to install, which saves time and labour and increase the economic benefits. The 3-layers structure of the 920 high slope roof sheet ensures its excellent heat insulation property, which is suitable for the area where the weather is hot. 2. Combined with the patent designed accessories, the high slope design 100% makes sure the problem of leakage when the rain pours. 3. It is made of 100% brand new raw material, which ensures the long serve life. In addition, the modified UPVC surface material and the Polymer reinforcement fibrous material give the acid and alkali resistant property to the sheet and improve its physical property. It not only can bear the loading weight from the 1.5 ton truck, but also can resist the typhoon, which is suitable for the area where the typhoon occurs frequently.
|920 high slope trapezoid roof tile||the modified UPVC surface material + the Polymer reinforcement fibrous material||White or other||Adjustable||0.92m||6.3KG||3.0mm|
- Heat and sound insulation. The 3-layer structure, modified UPVC material and the Polymer reinforcement fibrous material ensure the insulation effect.
- UV resistance. Add the UV absorption additives to absorb the UV.
- Acid and alkali resistance. The surface UPVC is stable and does not react with the acid and alkali.
- Waterproofing and fireproofing. It meets the national B1 grade.
- Impact resistance.
- Typhoon resistance.
- Easy installation, saving time and labour.
- High physical strength to bear weight.
- Long serve life, it is ensured to be used for 15 years at least.