It is the welding assistance equipment, whose machine head is equipped on the top of the boom, which can be elevated and retracted horizontal free by the rack and pinion, also rotated ± 180°;This machine can be used together with welding rotator, welding positioner and achieves the tank longitudinal and circle seam welding. According to the requirement, it can be adopted welding seam tracing and monitoring, welding flux recovery and feeding device. It has the structures of fixed type, fixed with rotation and moveable with rotation type.
Universal Welding Manipulator
1. Auxiliary equipment for welding center.
2. Automatic welding manipulator can be selected various welding power (Chinese or international famous brand) .
3. Stretching of cross boom adapts AC frequency converter stepless speed control and run with steady speed ..
4. Head equipped with electric cross slides, can adjust position of welding.
5. Chain break-resistant and anti-slip device in boom to guarantee safety. .
6. Braking device can ensure column work in safe environment.
7. Customized manipulator requirements are accepted.
8. Automatic flux feeding, recovering devices, wire feeder device, working platform and chair ( Optional )
|Universal Welding Manipulator|
|Minimum distance between boom and track surface(mm)||740(Movable with rotation)|
690(stationary with rotation)
|Boom end maximum loading(kg)||80|
|Column revolving||Manual revolve then locked by screw|
|Trolley traveling||Manual push then locked by screw|
|Inner span of trolley rail (mm)||1000||1500||1750|
|Above are the standard parameter also we can design according to the customer requirement|
A series: fixed and manual rotating welding manipulator
Machine fixed on base and rotates by hand (cannot move)
B series: fixed and electrical rotating welding manipulator
Machine fixed on base and rotates by motor (cannot move)
C series: fixed and electrical moving welding manipulator
Machine fixed on trolley and moves by motor (cannot rotate)
D series electrical moving and rotating welding manipulator
Machine fixed on trolley, moves and rotates by motors