Nickel Strip Nickel Foil for Making Lithium Battery
|FOB Price:||US $20-50 / kg|
|Min. Order:||5 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 kg||US $20-50/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||3600 Kilogram/Kilograms Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Nickel
- Purity: >99.5%
- Type: Nickel Strip
- Thickness: 0.025-2mm
- Transport Package: Factory Package or Customized Package
- Origin: China
- Application: Electronics, Industrial
- Alloy: Alloy
- Powder: Not Powder
- Trademark: Hannstar Industry
- Specification: Ultimate Strength (>= MPa): 690
ASTMA162,GB/T2054,DIN177502002,ASTM B127,ASTM B435,ASTMB582,
ASTM B575, ASTM B168,ASTM B443, ASTM B463,ASTM B626,ASTM B536,etc
2m, 2.44m, 3m, or as required
2. Chemical Compositon
(1)electroplating, Aluminum Coloring: Its mechanical properties make it excellent for applications in the aerospace and defense industries and in moderately corrosive environments, such as food processing equipment and chemical shipping drums etc.
(2)Medical, industrial, metallurgical, etc
(3)a. 70% Ni was used for produce stainless steel and heat resistance steel
b. 15% of the Ni in the world was used as electroplating.
c. Used as catalyst in oil industry
d. Ni is one of the chemical source of energy,the need material for battery
e. Used to make pigment ,dye,ceramic, and ferrite.
4.Advantage of our Ni sheet
- uniform grain with densified microstructure ensures longer use time.
- High special strenghth,high melt point
- excellent corrosive resistance,good thermal resistance.
- professional after-sales service