- Material: UPVC
- Shape: Wave
- Customized: Customized
- Length: <11.8m
- Lead Time: One Container Only 3 Days
- HS Code: 3925900000
- Type: Roof Tile
- Color: White , Blue , Red , or etc .
- Width: 0.92m /1.08m/1.13m/1.14m
- Thickness: 1.0mm/1.5mm/2.0mm/2.5mm/3.0mm and etc .
- Origin: China
The 3 layers polymer reinforcement tile is made of modifen UPVC materials and Polymer reinforcement fibrous in the core layer.
It is a new building material which is produced by our advanced equipment and technology.
It is cheaper than the other roof materials, the price is about 1/3 of aluminum board and has more advanced features. Comparing with traditional roof materials, the tile has the following distinguished features:
1) it is more durable and has better heat insulation than ordinary tiles by adding chemical anti-aging additive agents like ultraviolet radiation absorption agent, shielding effect agent, oxidation resistance agent, modifying agent in the surface layer and the shielding effect paint in the core layer. Those chemical agents can effectively convert the ultraviolet energy into thermal radiation with the simultaneous release of energy or avoid the damage by ultraviolet and stop the penetration of sun light.
2) It has the feature of sound insulation and it is lighter than ordinary materials becasuse of its foam structure. Echoed by tghe sound wave in the porous materials, the air will strike in porous cell wall. The sound energy will release caused by friction and refactioin. With this outstanding feature of sound insulation, the tile can absorb the mass sound.
3) It is convenient for fixing by the characteristics of the tile itself, which is easy for cutting, nailing and drilling.
4) It has the distinguished advantage characteristics in acid-proof, alkali-proof, erode-proof. Moreover ,special formula and technology have been applied to the production of the tile, the service life can las t more than 20 years in the semitropical area.
5) It is stronger and more tenacious than traditional roof tile by adopting the special processing techniques-vertical biaxials tension in cohesion of the molecule. The tile is widely used in workshops and storehouses. It isthe b est choice for such buildings located in the tropical and semitropical areas and will have great market demand in the future.